Barbican, City (EC2), EC1A 4JA
£500 per day
Totaljobs/DBA - LDN - 8765 Job I
Our client are looking for A Cassandra database administrator with strong knowledge in planning, operating and troubleshooting of Apache Cassandra. The candidate should have extended knowledge of Apache Cassandra concepts, especially for high availability and data resilience, being able to complete capacity sizing. Additionally, the Cassandra DBA should have practical experience with configuration and deployment automation.
• Great knowledge of Apache Cassandra
• Practical experience in administering and operating Apache Cassandra
• Understanding of DevOps and SDLC principles
• Experience working with CI/CD toolsets (Jenkins, GitLab etc.)
• Experience with GNU/Linux operating system
• Experience in automation using scripting languages (PowerShell, shell scripts)
If interested, please get in touch as soon as possible as the interview process is looking to begin at the start of next week.