Data Analyst x3
Shoreditch, East London (E1)
£450 - £500 per day
£450 - £500
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Work on insight projects within the analytics team drawing upon data resources (usage, profile, and market data) and your analytical creativity to deliver customer insight which support business growth and decision making.
- Analyse user and transactional data and where available external sources of data using SQL/SAS, to deliver high impact insights that lead to customer focussed business decisions
- Contribute to strategic projects that influence executive decision making with our clients
- Take a significant role in the delivery of analysis to understand the commercial benefit of implementing recommendations, by navigating through ambiguous briefs and challenging stakeholders
- Design and deliver comprehensive BI solutions that will be exposed to a wide audience of stakeholders
- Support on sizable analytical projects, by providing input to scope, helping to plan the analysis and presenting the analysis with recommendations, within short periods of time
Key Skills as the Data Analyst
If you are an experienced Data Analyst looking for new contracting opportunities in London, please apply now!
- Proven experience in data analysis, preferably in the mobile space and with large user bases
- Background manipulating and drawing insight from large datasets.
- Advanced SQL skills are essential, while knowledge Python and other tools that can help you in this role are welcomed
- Experience setting up Reporting & BI dashboards is essential. Knowledge of Tableau in particular is highly welcomed
- Technically confident, a fluent user of databases and statistical tools. Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with Google Firebase and AWS infrastructure is welcomed, but not essential.