Data Scientist (NLP, Machine Learning, Python)
Canary Wharf, East London (E14)
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Salary: £70,000-£80,000 + Benefits:
- upto 12% Pension Contribution
- 25 days holiday (+ buy another week)
- Salary reviews
- Free Gym
- Subsidised Cafe
As the Data Scientist you will be working with one of the largest Digital businesses within London. As the Data Scientist you need to have experience working with Natural Learning Processing, Machine Learning, Python and happy to remain hands-on.
Data Scientist requirements:
- Experience creating NLP / DL models to extract insights, create features and provide recommendations, mixing content and user data
- Experience applying quantitative methods to real world problems
- Experience with Python, and libraries like scipy, scikit-learn and pandas
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL (experience with NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redshift or BigQuery is a plus)
- Experience with modern data processing frameworks like Spark is a plus
They build software that relies on a lot of fast paced experimentation and iterations. They have access to almost 140 million unique browsers and their user behaviours on the website, so they're in a great position to make something unique and amazing!
As their Data Scientist you will be part of this process, working closely with engineering and product leads, owning all the AI and algorithms they will be creating.
So if you're a Data Scientist who's skilled in NLP, Machine Learning/Python and still hands-on, please apply now to find out more!