South East London (SE1)
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Data Scientist - Excellent learning environment with high growth opportunities.
The Data Scientist will be joining a rapid growth start up who have recently secured Series B funding, being backed by a fantastic group of investors who beleive in the growth of a new caterogy of travel accommadation.
- An eCommerce Full Service End to End Platform which allows direct booking & Rentals.
- Be part of a close-knit, hard-working team which collaborates with the wider tech family.
- Scaled rapidly in just 3 years to become a European Leader with offices across a number of European cities.
The Data Science Position:
- You will get the chance to work on optimising a complex proprietary pricing algorithm & scheduling platform.
- Build statistical models & perform advannced analytics.
- Work closely with the Head of Analytics & the tech team to integrate Data Science tools & algorithms.
- Advanced Degree: PhD, MSc or BSc in a quantitative field.
- Pragmatic & analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communicator, especially with findings to non-technical personnel.
- In-depth knowledge building statistical models, using Machine Learning techniques & able to understand the business implications of these processes.
- Expert Python & MySQL background.
Apart from the technical and complex projects, this is a great opportunity to join a team who take pride in their work and thrive on pressure. Also a few of the perks:
- Able to join a fast-growing Series B-Stage company full of bright, technical individuals who'll test you everyday.
- Equity depending on level of position.
- No mega-corp stuff, focus on results not face time.
- Competitive salary.