The City, City (EC4)
£85,000 - £90,000 per annum
£85,000 - £90,000
Technical Skills as the Development Manager:
- AWS experience – few years and familiar with most of the components
- Hands on JS experience
- Extensive experience with Node.js – build multiple API projects, etc.
- Good architectural experience
- Experience integrating with various 3rd party components
- Thorough understanding of Code Quality: Testing, Mocking, TDD, SOLID principles, etc.
- Experience leading teams, guiding other developers, etc.
- Extensive agile experience including working with, and appreciation of the other roles within an agile team – BA, QA, etc.
- Good front-end experience – HTML, CSS including major frameworks React, Angular
Desired Skills as the Development Manager:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to produce high-quality software
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in working in consultancy environment
- Excellent and clear verbal and written communication skills
If you are an experienced Developer who has led teams and is now looking for your next step as a Development Manager then please apply now!