South East London
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Devops, Systems Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, Linux AWS, Puppet/Ansible/Chef
High profile, prestigious media brand in Central London are looking to appoint a Senior Devops/Systems Engineer to work in a small team of Engineers within a large Linux server estate.
The Infrastructure team has responsibility for providing production, test and development storage solutions to the business.
Managing Ops engineering and architecture
Good Automation focus - any of these will suffice- Puppet/Ansible/Chef.
Produce project and support documentation of key processes and flow, as well as disaster recovery documentation.
Work closely with other technology teams to ensure reliability, availability and serviceability of solutions
- Strong desire to self learn technology which is utilized in the systems and provide technology solution for the business success and flexibility to support
- Linux administration (RHCE, or equivalent experience)
- Strong Scripting skills
- Understanding of configuration management (eg Puppet, Ansible, Chef or similar)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of working on concurrent projects, offering the ability to switch as required
- Commitment to achieve deadlines, offering flexibility to work extended hours when required.
A fantastic package and location in a high profile prestigious company based in the heart of the City of London. One of the best working environments in London, great package and great onsite facilities