London, South East
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
My market leading client is looking for a Drupal (8) Developer that can investigate and fix their own PHP, HTML5, CSS and JS problems. The role will be to continue the ongoing enhancement and development of the Drupal 8 CMS instance. Used by all the analysts to input their daily stories and weekly/monthly/annual report modules 24/7 this is a high profile project with a heavy nod towards stable, risk free development practises.
- Demonstrable debugging skills, born of experience not theory.
- Total grasp of developing and deploying Drupal at a code rather than GUI level.
- Demonstrable experience of writing unit tests
- Deploy and configure Drupal core and contributed modules according to requirements into the existing dedicated AWS dev environment.
- Develop new custom modules and themes to meet requirements.
- Support best practice and in-house standards of coding.
- Analyse stakeholder requirements, estimate the time taken to complete tasks and assist with timely resolution of any post-rollout issues.
- Ensuring a satisfactory level of documentation exists to enable another suitably experienced developer to develop/maintain the site/section/pages.
- Work with third-party developers when necessary.
- JQuery (including AJAX)
- Familiar with the components of the Drupal CMS (components, subsystems, modules, etc) that you can answer in-depth questions on them
- Experience using Git version control (or similar), and MySQL admin tools