Full Stack Developer (Node, React)
Kensington And Chelsea
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Full Stack Developer you'll join a hi-tech booking, high-touch customer support and service transparency business within a dynamic, ‘free to use, free to choose’ marketplace that offers members the widest choice of jets, operators, destinations and deals.
As the Full Stack Developer you can expect to:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
Full Stack Developer requirements:
- Experience across the full web stack, ideally with Node.js.
- Ability to debug hard problems of the stack; can debug a web application problem single-handedly
- Ideally you have familiarity working on a web stack powered by Express or similar.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC, RoR, Django)
- You write tests
- An understanding of version control, ideally Git
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Auto enrollment Pension Scheme (1% matched contribution, which increases with length of service)
- Private Medical Insurance (includes additional perks such as discounted gym membership, starbucks etc)
- Membership to Perkbox (which provides discounts to high street and e-retailers and more)
Overall you will need to be a Full Stack Developer who's keen to be involved in many aspects of the software lifecycle and hungry to learn new skills within an collaborative environment so if this is you, please apply now!