Full Stack Developer (Python / PHP)
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
As long as you have the desire to learn new skills and have the fundamentals of Full Stack Development, you'll fit in well. As the Full Stack Developer you should have a passion for technology, who gets a kick out of building products and collaborating across the business to deliver products and features that customers love.
Language-wise, they're agnostic. Their tech stack is predominantly Python, so if you're coming from a non-Python background then being able to quickly pick up a new language is a must, but beyond that they're ultimately looking for a smart Full Stack Developer who enjoys using technology to solve real problems.
As the Full Stack Developer you can expect to:
- Use modern runtimes and frameworks as appropriate to build robust supporting backend functionality and services
- Collaborate with development, product, marketing and creative teams, working on dozens of new features and product launches in an agile environment
- Own the quality of your own work, ensuring appropriate testing and quality approaches are taken
- Improve the development environment and documentation, so that they remain effective as they scale the team
- Contribute, both in ideas and execution, to the ongoing evolution of the architecture and cloud-based infrastructure of the website and the underlying tech platform
- A competitive salary in line with experience, plus significant equity share.
- £2k budget to buy whatever kit you need
- Personal development budget for training, conferences, books, etc.
- Frequent internal hackdays
- Unlimited breakfast goodies and snacks
- Regular after-work activities and team events
- A dog-friendly office with great transport links
If you're a Full Stack Developer who's keen to work with new technologies and learn a lot, please apply now!