Head of Networks and Cyber Security
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Looking for the next step in your journey? Want a challenging and exciting opportunity to progress your career. This could be the role for you.
My client, a mid-sized Banking client are looking for a Head of Networks and Cyber Security to join their London office. This is part of an expansion project that is already underway and you will be an integral part to this process. You will need to utilize your knowledge and skill-set and pair it with an impeccable ability to lead in order to help deliver an outstanding final result.
- Creating the Cyber security strategy for the bank in collaboration with senior stakeholders
- Managing tactical Cyber initiatives
- Managing day to day operations of the Cyber & Network section/team
- Creating and managing the on-going strategy for networks and ensure all security processes are fully integrated
- Responsible for budgeting for the section
- Direct line management responsibility for a team of 4 or more engineers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of designing and running a Cyber program
- Management experience of running a team of technical resources
- Implementing Security technologies within an Enterprise environment and at scale (Perimeter, endpoint, SOC/SIEM etc.)
- Good understanding of emerging technologies and concepts across a wide range of disciplines
- Experience with Security Operations Centres
- A thorough understanding of Technology and Cyber risk including the thematic identification of risks.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new role then please don't hesitate to apply.