IT Field Support Engineer - Surrey
Common Fields, Leatherhead (KT22), KT22 0EF
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Field Support
- 24k-30k+company car +mobile etc
- Quick Internal Progression
IT Field Support Engineer wanted by a leading Software Services company in their industry. The Successful IT Field Engineer will get involved in travelling to client sites and giving proactive and reactive IT Support within Microsoft, and to a lesser degree Apple Mac environments across the full life-cycle of products including desktop systems, networking and servers.
The IT Field Support Engineer will be proficient in supporting and troubleshooting:
* Server Operating Systems including Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 & 2016
* Server Hardware
* Windows desktop operating systems including Vista, 7, 8 & 10
* PC hardware & Printer hardware
* Networking, including switches, routers, patch panels and cabling
* Active Directory, DHCP, DNS & Microsoft Exchange
TheI T Field Support Engineer must hold a full clean UK driving License as the role will be primarily based in Leatherhead and the surrounding counties in the M25.
A great opportunity to join a fun working environment and have the chance to progress quickly within the company. The package includes; continuing hands on training and support, company car including private use.