IT Service Operations Lead
Kent, South East
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new permanent role in the Kent area?
We are currently recruiting for a Financial based company in Kent, who require an IT Service Operations Lead to join their team after an internal reorganisation.
To give you an idea of the sort of skills they are looking for, please see below:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Service Operational Management responsibility
- Proven experience of working within with ITIL aligned processes
- Proven experience of delivering service transformation aligned to business value
- Proven experience of successful process implementation / improvement initiatives through iterative change and automation.
- Good practical knowledge and application of banking compliance and regulations (such as GDPR, PSD2 etc.) in an enterprise level environment
- Previous experience of working within a customer centric business
- Demonstrable experience in managing Tier 1 Service Providers
- Demonstrable experience in creating formal large change documentation e.g. Transformation plans/roadmaps/business cases
- Expert level knowledge of ITIL Service Management and Delivery Disciplines
- Demonstrable experience in working with an agility focus and product team construct
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services industry
- DevOps framework knowledge and experience
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please reply to this advert and I will give you a call ASAP to discuss further.
Happy New Year and speak to you soon.