Apply for this Job

UploadChoose a CV

To find out about how we process your data, please read our privacy policy.

Send

Current Opportunities.

Java Developer (Spring Boot, Cloud, Microservices, Hibernate)

Grays Inn, Central London / West End (WC1)

Software Development

£100,000 - £120,000 per annum

Permanent

Totaljobs/Java-CL1201

Java Developer, Software Engineer
 
As the Java Developer you'll join a young, dynamic Machine Learning Tech start-up, which specialises in developing big–data analytics and artificial-intelligence algorithms based on behavioural-finance analysis. 
 
As the Java Developer you'll help turn research ideas into a living breathing platforms. This will include data wrangling with Web/RESTful Services, SFTP and Excel. You’ll help write interfaces with to process real time prices, execute trades and perform trade reconciliation. You’ll also cross the boundaries between Development and Ops (DevOps) and will find yourself learning new things. You can expect to be focused on Development 75% of the time and Project Management the other 25%. 
 
You will need to have experience with; Java, Spring (Boot), Hibernate, Cloud (Google, AWS or other) and they're happy to train you in all else. 
 
Java Developer benefits:
  • Person Training & and on newer technologies
  • Paid sick leave
  • Pension scheme (nest pensions)
  • Paid monthly company events
  • Free fruit and snacks
  • Free weekly Pizza nights
  • Cycle to work scheme
If you're a Java Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!

 

Apply