Java Developer (TDD, DDD & Clean Code)
High Holborn, City (EC1)
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Java Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Craftsman
Location: High Holborn, London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits:
- 22 holiday days (increasing to 25 over time) + Flexi working/WFH
- Personal Training on TDD, DDD, BDD, XP methods
- Conferences & Digital Book Budgets
- Pension + Income Protection
- Life Cover + Private Medical
As the Java Developer you'll join specialists within Clean Code development, CI/CD, Architecture, Cloud, XP and DevOps.
Their Java Developers are practitioners, teachers, mentors, and leaders. They offer great training and you will work with some of the best Developers/Leaders within London.
They hire organically and want a Java Developer to join who shares the same mindset and passion for Clean Code, Agile methods and wanting to always learn/improve yourself.
Java Developer requirements:
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, DDD, Continuous Integration - or desire to work with these methods.
- Client engagement skills - ability to work client facing if/when needed (all their clients are in London but 90% of the work is in-house)
If you're a Java Developer who's keen to join a company of like minded Agile enthusiasts, please apply now for more info!