Java Team Lead
Central London / West End (W1),
£600 - £650 per day
Our client, a data driven marketing and advertising business, is looking to secure a Java Team Lead on a contract basis, initially for 6 months.
This is a 60% technical, 40% leadership role and relevant candidates will have experience in leading multiple project teams, whilst remaining hands-on.
High level spec for the role:
- Strong senior Java developer with 5 – 10 years’ experience
- Java8, Spring
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Ideally holds a Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working with off shore teams in a team lead role
- Is comfortable with managing non-technical deliverables such as knowledge transfer to specific deadlines
- Has excellent written and verbal English skills
- Has a university degree in an relevant STEM subject
- Has a proactive attitude to solving both technical and team process problems
- Work well as part of a small development team
- Possess a can-do attitude
Also, if you have any knowledge or experience with Scala, that will be desirable.
If this sounds like you, please do apply ASAP as interviews will happen this week!