East London (E1)
£120,000 per annum
Location: Aldgate East
- Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday [inc. Bank Holidays]
- Access to top of the range equipment
- Self development allowance for conferences and training
- Contribution to open source projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company socials, Friday drinks, snacks and in-house massages, are just some of weekly rituals that happen at Threads.
- Great Offices
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Get a thorough understanding of our platform and tools, our technology roadmap, and clear direction through our vision and OKR's
- Develop strong working relationships with our in-house technology team, contributing to daily stand-ups and being included in all company communications
- Have mentor-ship and assistance provided by your fellow colleagues
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Contribute to OKR development and work as part of a self-organising SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for our global platform
- Take full ownership of a roadmap project, helping to build and design our next-generation systems
- Have a voice at the table, guiding our design, engineering & product teams towards new technology features
- Demonstrate leadership in your work
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Be an instrumental part of the team, having several projects in your name
- Have researched and learnt new methodologies and technologies and bring this knowledge to the team
- Contributed to the growth of the team: interviewing, hiring, and training other team members
- Never want to leave
- Working as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle
- Be capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
- Researching and learning new methodologies and technologies and bring this knowledge to the team.
- Providing input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments.
- Excellent knowledge and commercial experience developing for Node.js.
- Experience with at least few common Node.js frameworks and libraries (express, koa, request, etc.).