Junior Full Stack Developer
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
I have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Full Stack PHP Developer to join a expanding fintech company on a permanent basis. If you are in the early stages of your development career or simply looking for a new opportunity then this is the ideal position for you. You will be given the opportunity to own projects outright and will expected to take ownership for them whilst gaining valuable industry knowledge.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Backend web stack: PHP (Laravel).
- Frontend web stack: ES6 and CSS3 with SASS.
- Previous industry experience in a web developer capacity.
- Unit testing.
Highly desirable/Bonus skills:
- Understanding of how backend APIs work (Rest / GraphQL etc).
- Node.js / Python, any of: Flask / Django.
- JS frameworks, any of React / AngularJS / Ember.js.
- Source control tools and workflow (Git etc).
- CI/CD Experience.
- AWS Experience.
- Experience in implementing highly scalable and data driven websites.
- Experience in working with agile teams.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more then please don't hesitate to apply.