Lead Python Developer
Clerkenwell, City of London (EC1)
£90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Lead software engineer (Python)
£90,000 - £100,000 + Remote Working
This is a great opportunity for a Python Developer to join a financially backed fast-growing start-up in the heart of London. You will be joining a growing team who are working with the latest tech including front and back end developers, Business Analysts, DevOps Engineers and more. As the Python Developer you will ideally have experience with Python, AWS, Django/Flask, Jenkins and any Devops Tooling would be great! You will be working on a number of different products making strong changes and eventually leading a team of developers in the near-future.
Requirements ad the lead software engineer:
- You have a strong commercial experience as a Python developer
- You have experience in devops.
- Strong Django experience
- The ability to work in an AWS environment with good CI skills (Jenkins)
- Backend Technologies: Python, Django/Flask, SQL, NoSQL, Security
- Devops Technologies: AWS, Ubuntu,Git/Github, Jenkins, Selenium, Terraform, Packer, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash, …
If you are looking for new opportunities as a Python Developer and want to join a company who will help you to be the best developer you can be, Apply now!