Lead QA Engineer
Tyndalls Park, Bristol (BS8), BS8 1TF
£65,000 per annum
Totaljobs/LQA - BRS - 1569
Our client are looking for a versatile Lead QA Engineer who has experience in both Automation and Performance testing. This individual will be in charge of their strategic approach from a technical perspective in regards to tooling and best practice. Quality is at the heart of what they do and as such they need to constantly be reviewing their strategies across the board.
What you’ll be doing
- Working in a Core QA Strategy team you will be influencing best practice across the department.
- Reviewing coding standards for automation and ensuring that we are automating the right thing, in the right way.
- Hold workshops and training sessions for new features/processes or standards or just general refresher courses for the company.
- To support the teams in their automation and performance efforts.
- Work with a leading edge automation abstraction framework interacting with coded UI and selenium and integrated into TFS and MTM.
- Good working knowledge of Functional, Automation and Performance Testing and QA.
- Excellent working knowledge of: Preparation, execution of test scripts, Complex SQL, Test data and requirements.
- Test Management Tools
- Experienced with Selenium webdriver with C#
- Experienced in writing code and custom functions
- Experienced in building automated/performance scripts not just record and playback
- Technically minded
- An ability to communicate across both business and technically focused roles.
You will work with a strong team delivering high Quality software products in a fast paced environment. You will be working with sharp and innovative people who are dedicated, driven and more than happy to share their knowledge with you. If you feel you would be a good fit for the role please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place this week.