£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Leading Financial SW House based in Surrey, are looking for a C#/.Net Developer to join their expanding development team. The C#/.Net Developer will have extensive development experience, including experience in OOAD skills gained in a .Net and WebServices environment, as well as having experience covering all aspects of the development life cycle. Experience of SQL Server database design and development would be an advantage.
Some of the other Skills that would be helpful Include:
• Analysing, understanding and documenting business requirements
• Writing and reviewing Technical specification documents
• Writing, reviewing and unit testing code, particularly that with complex functionality
• Assist the team in System test design
• Managing the interface to other testing teams including UAT, security and Performance testing
• Co-ordinating the release of software into the Production Environment
Excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to grow as a developer, the company has excellent career prospects! Please forward your CV for more details and one of our team will contact you.