£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
I have a brilliant new opportunity for a Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer to join an Investment Bank (mid-sized). They are looking forsomeone with the drive for self-learning and the desire to learn and enhancetechnology which is utilized in their systems. You will be required to provide technology solutions for the business' success with added flexibility to supporttheir systems' functionality. Their offices are based in the heart of London making it is easily commutable, and with a modern build and amenities they canoffer a great working environment.
· Minimum7 years’ senior network engineering (Cisco CCNP, Routing andSwitching, Data center, CCVP Certification or equivalent experience)
· CiscoHardware: Nexus 7K, Nexus 2000 series Fexs, Catalyst 6500, Cisco ISR 4000series and Cisco 3850,3650 setup, configuration and Troubleshooting
· CiscoRouting (EIGRP,BGP,IS-IS Etc) and Switching (STP, VTP, vPC)
· CiscoNAT, Multicast,MSDP and QoS
· Faulttolerance protocols such as HSRP,GLBP
· TCP/IPprotocols with the ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues usingWireshark/Tcpdump
· JuniperSSG and SRX Firewall with site to site VPN configuration (IPSecVPNs)
· BluecoatProxy SG servers and F5 BIGP LTM
· CiscoVoice Gateways and Cisco Call Manager Experience
If you are looking for a new opportunity and feel that you meet the requirements listed above, then pleasedon’t hesitate to apply.