£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Location: Victoria, London
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits:
- 25 days holiday (+ for every year worked you’ll receive 1 extra day)
- £2,000 per year training budget
- Free onsite gym
- Highly subsidised restaurant & coffee shop
- Employee discounts
- Contributory pension scheme after probationary period.
- Opt in company healthcare scheme after 2 years of service
- Season ticket loan.
Node.js Developer requirements:
- A public GitHub profile would really help us get a feel for what you’re all about.
As the Node.js Developer you will be a part of delivering a mission to inform, educate, entertain and inspire 230 million people from 200+ countries!
So if you're a Node.js Developer who's keen to work on one of the busiest websites in the country, please apply now to find out more!
You will work in small cross-functional teams using a range of tools - using the right tool for the right job rather than strict adherence to standards. They favour lightweight tools and libraries over frameworks, and their teams share ownership of the design through to the delivery of the products.
As the Node.js Developer you will be actively encouraged to learn new skills and will quickly see the value of your contribution with millions of people visiting their website – all their developers find it very satisfying.
You will also be supported and provided training when you want to change the team or the project. The wide variety of projects they have will allow advancing your career within the company.