Notting Hill, Kensington & Chelsea - Greater London
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
As the PHP Developer you can expect to:
- Build the platform which powers all courses
- Deliver high quality code, working in an environment that embraces DevOps methods
- Collaborate with other developers, product owners and learning technologists
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
PHP Developer requirements:
- You are experienced with modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- You care about front and back end web technologies, from the UI to the database
- You can tell us about the projects and teams that you’ve worked with, and the problems that you’ve solved together
- Familiarity with some of: PHP5, PHP7, Behat/Gherkin, PHPUnit; HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, Git/Bitbucket/JIRA, Symfony, Linux, Nginx, Apache
- 25 days annual leave
- 1 day Birthday Leave
- Pension scheme.
- Access to Perkbox, this benefit is open to all employees – provides access to discounted rates on a range of benefits
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- All employees who have successfully completed their probation are entitled to take any course that we offer for free (e.g. Squared online, CIPD). Terms and conditions apply.
- Holiday purchase scheme, this annually allows employees to select to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday using salary sacrifice.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.