£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and updating new and existing applications. You will need to be pro-active, a quick learner and able to hit the ground running. Comfortable working as part of a team, you will be able to communicate effectively with everyone from the office junior to the Managing Director. You will need to feel comfortable and confident in client facing situations and be happy to translate technical terminology into language that non-technical people will understand.
The Responsibilities – PHP Developer
- Working with the account team and other members of the development team to ensure the timely and effective delivery of all projects within the agency.
- Effective scoping and planning of new work from large projects to smaller fixes and improvements.
- Assisting and advising members of the development team in their own day to day duties.
- Ensuring that work produced by the development team meets project requirements and standards.
Technical Requirements – PHP Developer
- Experience using PHP 5.5+
- Experience using PHPs Framework (ideally Laravel 4+)
- Experience using Relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Experience using Code versioning (GIT preferred)
- Experience using jQuery / AJAX
- Experience using API consumption and provision (RESTful & SOAP)
- Experience using Hosting platforms and facilities (e.g. DigitalOcean, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Comfortable using the command line for management and access
- Comfortable with the ideas of Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.