Canary Wharf, East London (E14)
£350 - £380 per day
PHP Developer required for a 3-month contract based in London.
- Work within an Agile team to develop, deliver and maintain systems with PHP5, Symfony 2, Silex, and others when chosen.
- Support Senior Developers with problem identification, problem solving and information gathering
- Report building in SQL
- Maintaining a high-quality code base, documenting code as you develop
- Support the business with simple front-end changes to HTML and CSS
- Experience in stages of the development lifecycle, and considerable exposure to Open Source technologies and tools
- Understanding of OOP and MVC design pattern
- Experience with PHP5+,
- Knowledge of HTTP and request verbs
- Knowledge of pure HTML, CSS
- Experience of working with relational databases, in particular MySQL
- Fundamental SQL skills
PHP Developer – Contract – 3 Month - London