The City, City (EC4), EC4N 8AD
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum
£65,000 - £75,000 + 10% Bonus
Do you want to be a key part of the team building great products for the world’s leading company in their sector? If so, this might be right up your street. As a part of the organisations journey, they are looking for an experienced Product Owner to drive products forward by solving some challenging customer problems.
As the Product Owner you will have:
- Solid experience as a product manager or product owner in a technology focused environment, ideally having worked in a big data or machine learning domain
- Commercial experience of lean and agile practices such as Kanban and Scrum, ideally with training
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, particularly using data to inform decisions
- Ability to engage with customers to determine most appropriate features to add to a new or existing product
- Experience of working with user groups and agile teams to obtain and analyse user stories
- Keen eye for design and intuition on customer experience
- Commercially mind, understanding key business metrics, user KPIs and drivers
- High level understanding of mobile and back-end application architectures
Responsibilities at the Product Owner:
- Being an expert on the product - how it works and how it is used
- Collaborating with customers, marketing, designers, data scientists and software engineers to develop a strong vision for your product
- Solving real customer and user problems using insight gained from data analysis
- Working within agile frameworks to achieve the agreed objectives for your cross functional team.
If you are a Product Owner who is looking for new opportunities and vibe within Start-Up environments then please apply now!