Python Developer (Django)
The City, City (EC4)
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Python Developer, Web Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer
Location: London City
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits.
As the senior Python Developer, you'll support all areas of product development, from improving customer facing applications to deploying the latest AI models.
You should have strong experience in Python, Django (or Flask) and take a test-driven approach (TDD) to software development.
What's the vision?
- Building the energy peer2peer marketplace
- International expansion via Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) to other energy companies in smart metered markets in the EU and US (already expressions received)
Python Developer responsibilities:
- Build and improve customer facing and back-end applications
- Drive improvements within the current technology stack and software development processes
- Design and develop new application features from start to finish
- Work with the Data Science team to deploy machine learning models
- Gather requirements from multiple third parties and integrating with their APIs.
Python Developer benefits:
- Participation in company option/equity scheme
- Package includes pension, laptop and other work equipment, etc.
- Company support for conferences and training/education
- Centrally located office near Moorgate
- Roof terrace, socials and much more...
If you're a Python Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!