Python Developer (Machine Learning) | Shoreditch
Shoreditch, East London (E1)
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Python Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + 10% Bonus + Flexible opt-in benefits including:
- 24 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- Fashion site discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private medical & dental insurance
- Childcare vouchers + more
As the Python Developer you'll lead the software development on a large-scale machine learning project within the company. Working with the latest models and software libraries in computer vision, natural language processing and deep learning, you will use your vast amount of engineering experience to design and implement scalable and robust software solutions.
Also as the Python Developer you will work closely with the data scientists and project stakeholders to ensure that the software design meets the requirements of the project. You will supervise other software engineers on the project.
Python Developer requirements:
- Python, with experience in the creation of services using frameworks such as Django or Flask.
- You are able to show data scientist how to get their code to production quality without making them cry (too much).
- You are experienced in constructing and maintaining large-scale key-value databases with frameworks such as Redis.
- You know all about code release, deployment, scheduling and monitoring (Artifactory, Octopus, TeamCity, Gradle, Airflow, Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus).
- You have a solid understanding of SQL.
So if you're a Python Developer who's skilled in Machine Learning/Data Science and you're keen to find out more, please apply now!