Python Developer (TDD, Django/Flask, AI/ML)
The City, City (EC4)
£75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Python Developer, Software Engineer
- Location: Bank, London City
- Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Benefits + Equity + Training
As the Python Developer you'll support all areas of product development, from improving customer facing applications to deploying the latest AI models. You will also have the opportunity to learn Machine Learning/AI skills if that interests you but it's not essential to.
You should have strong experience in Python/Django (or Flask) and take a test-driven approach (TDD) to software development. All the other skills/tech, they are happy to train you up in.
Python Developer benefits:
- Participation in company option/equity scheme
- Package includes pension, laptop and other work equipment, etc.
- Company support for conferences and training/education
- Centrally located office near Bank Station
- Roof terrace, socials and much more...
They are a very friendly and passionate tech company who're keen to change the way people view, use and value energy. They are after senior/smart engineers who can bridge the gap between the Data Science and Web teams. Please note that you don't need any Data/Data Science or Machine Learning skills.
If you're a Python Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!