Shoreditch, East London (E1)
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits:
- Equity / Share Options
- Training / Personal Development Plans
- Flexi working, WFH at Christmas
- 25 Days Holiday
- Personal budget for conferences, books, workshops etc
As the Python Developer you'll join a well-funded health-tech start-up who've just secured Series A funding. With this, they're continuing their rapid expansion of the product and building out their tech roadmap to achieve their ambitious vision.
They’re changing the world of care for the better and looking for a Lead Python Developer to join their mission, reporting directly to our CTO, you'll be passionate about building a platform that will genuinely make a difference in peoples lives.
About the Python Developer role...
So if you're a Python Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!
- This is an unique opportunity to join their mission towards social good and truly help people with your super Python expertise.
- You'll be directly involved in the overall back end development of their tech to make their online platform as easy to use as possible and get to use exciting technologies like Docker and Kubernetes on your way.
- They love to test their ideas, so you'll get ample opportunities to produce high quality stable codes with their trusted families in mind.