South West London (SW1V), South West London
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Python Developer, Python Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer
Location: Victoria, London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits:
- Significant Equity share.
- £2,000 budget to buy whatever kit you need
- A personal development budget for training, conferences, books, etc.
- Frequent internal hack-days
- Unlimited breakfast goodies and snacks
- Discounts for you, a family member or friends
- Regular after-work activities and team events
- A dog-friendly office in leafy Richmond (London) with great transport links
Python Developer Requirements:
- We're looking for a Python Developer who has a passion for technology, who gets a kick out of collaborating across the business to build products and features that customers love.
- Their current team has backgrounds in various programming languages. What is common is a hunger to learn new technology.
- Their tech stack is predominantly Python, so you're expected to learn Python.
- However, just like the technology they use, they are a company that is evolving constantly, and expect you evolve and learn too.
As the Python Developer you will...
- Build robust backend services as part of their event-driven architecture
- Collaborate in autonomous squads to deliver high impact features
- Lead best practices ensuring appropriate testing and great software engineering
- Contribute, both in ideas and execution, to the ongoing evolution of the platform architecture
- Guiding and mentoring other members of the team, sharing knowledge and challenging appropriately
- Refine the skills and techniques necessary to take the next step in your career, whether that’s leading a team, architecting complex systems or just being the best developer you can be
Python Developer Tech Stack:
- Their tech stack is Python (Flask + SQLAlchemy + Celery) on the backend along with Go, with Redis, DynamoDB, MySQL and S3 for data storage.
- The platform is comprised of resilient and scalable applications and services powered by AWS with a mixture of Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, CloudFormation and EC2 Container Service (introducing Kubernetes with EKS).
- They have a propensity to ship early and often, so they push multiple deployments live per day through CI/CD pipelines using Codeship.
So if you're a Python Developer who's keen to learn new skills, work within a vibrant and collaborative environment, surrounded by lovely bars, shops and parks, please apply now!