Victoria, South West London (SW1)
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Python Developer, Python Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer
Location: Victoria, London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits:
- Significant Equity share.
- £2,000 budget to buy whatever kit you need
- A personal development budget for training, conferences, books, etc.
- Frequent internal hack-days
- Unlimited breakfast goodies and snacks
- Discounts for you, a family member or friends
- Regular after-work activities and team events
- A dog-friendly office in leafy Richmond (London) with great transport links
We're looking for a Python Developer who has a passion for technology, who gets a kick out of collaborating across the business to build products and features that customers love.
As the Python Developer you'll join a tech-centric startup who're utilising the power of technology and backed by one of the biggest investors in the country who've had success with Nestle, Innocent Drinks and Graze.com.
Python Developer Tech Stack:
- Their tech stack is Python (Flask + SQLAlchemy + Celery) on the backend along with Go, with Redis, DynamoDB, MySQL and S3 for data storage.
- The platform is comprised of resilient and scalable applications and services powered by AWS with a mixture of Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, CloudFormation and EC2 Container Service (introducing Kubernetes with EKS).
- They have a propensity to ship early and often, so they push multiple deployments live per day through CI/CD pipelines using Codeship.
So if you're a Python Developer who's keen to learn new skills, work within a vibrant and collaborative environment, surrounded by lovely bars, shops and parks, please apply now!