Richmond Upon Thames, Twickenham
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location: Richmond, Surrey.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits:
- Flexi working
- Equity share
- £2,500 budget to buy whatever development kit you need
- Apersonal development budget for training, conferences, books, etc.
- Regular internal hackdays, after-work activities and team events
We're looking for a Python Developer who has a passion for technology, who gets a kick out of collaborating across the business to build products and features.
Their current team has backgrounds in various programming languages. What is common is a hunger to learn new technology. Their tech stack is predominantly Python, however, just like the technology they use, they are a company that is evolving constantly, and expect you evolve and learn with them!
- Their tech stack is Python (Flask + SQLAlchemy + Celery) on the backend along with Go, Redis, DynamoDB, MySQL and S3 for data storage.
- The platform is comprised of resilient and scalable applications and services powered by AWS with a mixture of Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, CloudFormation and EC2 Container Service (introducing Kubernetes with EKS).
- They have a propensity to ship early and often, so they push multiple deployments live per day through CI/CD pipelines using Codeship.
In this role you will...
- Build robust backend services as part of their event-driven architecture
- Collaborate in autonomous squads to deliver high impact features
- Work with best practices ensuring appropriate testing and great software engineering
- Contribute, both in ideas and execution, to the ongoing evolution of the platform architecture
If you're a Python Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!