£75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Python Developer, Backend Developer
As the Python Developer you'll have the chance to make a visible and positive impact for customers and the business. They are a truly committed team and love to hear from smart, ambitious people who make things happen and who want to be part of something amazing.
Python Developer benefits:
- Significant Equity share.
- £2,000 budget to buy whatever kit you need
- A personal development budget for training, conferences, books, etc.
- Frequent internal hack-days
- Unlimited breakfast goodies and snacks
- Discounted tails.com dog food for you or a family member or friends
- Regular after-work activities and team events
- A dog-friendly office in leafy Richmond (London) with great transport links
Python Developer Tech Stack (not all required as they offer training)...
If you're a Python Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!
- Python (Flask + SQLAlchemy + Celery) along with Go, Redis, DynamoDB, MySQL and S3 for data storage.
- The platform is comprised of resilient and scalable applications and services powered by AWS with a mixture of Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, CloudFormation and EC2 Container Service (introducing Kubernetes with EKS).
- Ship early and often, push multiple deployments live per day through CI/CD pipelines using Codeship.