Richmond (TW9), Richmond
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Totaljobs/P-Richmond Job ID: 835
Python Developer, Backend Developer, Software Engineer
Python Developer benefits:
- Significant Equity share.
- £2,000 budget to buy whatever kit you need
- A personal development budget for training, conferences, books, etc.
- Frequent internal hack-days
- Unlimited breakfast goodies and snacks
- Discounted tails.com dog food for you or a family member or friends
- Regular after-work activities and team events
- A dog-friendly office in leafy Richmond (London) with great transport links
As the Python Developer, you'll have the chance to make a visible and positive impact for customers and the business. They are a truly committed team and love to hear from smart, ambitious people who make things happen and who want to be part of something amazing.
As the Python Developer you can expect to:
- Build robust backend services as part of event-driven architecture
- Collaborate in autonomous squads to deliver high impact features that customers love
- Lead best practices ensuring appropriate testing and great software engineering
- Contribute, both in ideas and execution, to the ongoing evolution of the platform architecture
- Guiding and mentoring other members of the team, sharing knowledge and challenging appropriately
- Refine the skills and techniques necessary to take the next step in your career, whether that’s leading a team, architecting complex systems or just being the best developer you can be
If you're a Python Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!