The City, City (EC4)
£90,000 - £100,000 per annum
£90,000 - £100,000
This is a great opportunity for a Python Developer to join a financially backed fast-growing start-up in the heart of London. You will be joining a growing team who are working with the latest tech including front and back end developers, Business Analysts, DevOps Engineers and more. As the Python Developer you will ideally have experience with Python, AWS, Django/Flask, Jenkins and any Devops Tooling would be great! You will be working on a number of different products making strong changes and eventually leading a team of developers in the near-future.
- Backend Technologies: Python, Django/Flask, SQL, NoSQL, Security
- Devops Technologies: AWS, Ubuntu,Git/Github, Jenkins, Selenium, Terraform, Packer, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash, …
- You have a strong commercial experience as a Python developer
- You have experience in devops.
- Strong Django experience
- The ability to work in an AWS environment with good CI skills (Jenkins)
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- A great office minutes away from Chancery Lane Station/Farringdon
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team
- Flexible working
- Equity in the business
If you are looking for new opportunities as a Python Developer and want to join a company who will help you to be the bets developer you can be, Apply now!