£60,000 per annum
Leading Media Organisation are URGENTLY looking for a QA Engineer to join a fast growing newly formed division.
As a QA engineer you will be involved in all aspects of software delivery from requirements analysis and creating acceptance tests that will help drive the development process through automation of tests utilising modern tools and techniques to exploratory testing and product releases. You will be working alongside developers and business experts as part of cross functional delivery teams.
You will be able to demonstrate experience with:
- Exposure to a variety of testing frameworks and tools, such as Mocha, Webdriver, Chai, Supertest. Experience of automation using other test tools also considered.
- Good knowledge of REST API automation as well as end to end GUI.
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Docker and AWS including ownership or maintenance of test infrastructure and pipelines. Experience with similar technologies such as
- Team City or Azure also considered.
- Good knowledge of browser debugging tools and effective exploratory testing to find bugs efficiently.
- An understanding of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JSON would be beneficial.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases would be beneficial such as MySQL and MongoDB.