London, South East
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
My industry leading client are looking for a permanent QA Engineer to be based in London full time. This is a fantastic role that offers career progression.
What Will You Be Doing – QA Engineer
- Review functional requirements and user stories; work with product managers and users to make more specific.
- Design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications.
- Submit and verify defects, keep track of test results to assist in debugging and modification of all technology products
- Analyse test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommend corrective action upon failures.
Skills Needed – QA Engineer
- 2-4 years of experience within QA function
- Experience Exploratory/Manual Testing - Defining Use-Cases
- Implemented Cross Browser Testing Strategy
- Experience with Git/Github
- Proficient in automation testing (either node.js or ruby preferred)
- Experience with SQL
- Testing of API - via Postman or similar tools
- Releasing tested functionality