£40,000 - £60,000 per annum
This is an exciting role where you will be joining a company that has experienced explosive growth creating a BPM product. You will be joining a team that is full of energy, where technology innovation and customer success are at the forefront of what matters for this role. You will need to be an experience QA Engineer who has strong automation skills and can desirably code.
Our ideal candidate....
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience of REST services
- Previous experience with at least one automated testing tool (e.g. Selenium Webdriver, QTP, TestComplete, Protractor), Protractor is a preference.
- Estimation, work breakdown and test coverage needs from explicit and implicit test requirements
- Experience of working with BDD & TDD
- Experience of testing Java software applications
- Experience of testing, development or support of Angular applications
- Test Automation development and maintenance for Web applications
- Experience of Server OS (Linux, Windows Server and Ubuntu)
- Experience with version control systems, Git Required
- Technology enthusiast - eager to work with a range of technologies
- Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools
If this role sounds like it suits you, please apply here!