Salesforce Developer | Publishing
London, City of London - Greater London
£75,000 per annum
Required experience as the Salesforce Developer:
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com and detailed experience writing VisualForce and Apex classes.
- You’ve used best-of-breed techniques writing extensive unit tests following test-driven development.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
- Experience working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM, SSO and eCommerce.
- Experience of recommending best approach to release and change management.
- An understanding of service-oriented and object-oriented approaches.
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
Responsibilities as the Salesforce Developer:
- Creating appropriate development specifications and supporting technical consultants and fellow architects in delivering solutions.
- Providing solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable externally and internally to the Salesforce platform.
- Conduct technical process reviews and work in partnership with the business administrators.
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization investing in a Salesforce strategy.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.