The City, City (EC4)
£80,000 - £120,000 per annum
£80,000 - £120,000 + 20% Bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Banking organisation in the heart of London to promote a solid push on their digital department. As the Scrum Master you will have a solid understanding of the digital space, working alongside developers and collaborating across the whole business to promote an Agile way of working. If you have experience within the financial space this will be a bonus!
Responsibilities as the Scrum Master:
- Ensure that goals are understood by everyone in the Team as well as possible
- Find techniques for effective product backlog management, that work for the team
- Act as facilitator of scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives etc.) through a clear understanding of the aim of each event, taking corrective measures as required
- Support the Lab Coach when coaching Lab Leaders to understand agility through flow principles
Skills and Experience as the Scrum Master:
- Experienced scrum master with demonstrable skills and proven capability of agile application and scrum techniques
- Experience in financial services or large corporate environments
- Experience of transforming from waterfall to flow systems for software development processes
- Ability to brainstorm with team members on solutions to address challenges and roadblocks
- Proven experience influencing behaviour cross-team and cross-discipline without having formal organisational hierarchy
If you are an experienced Scrum Master who has a solid financial background, please apply now!