£80,000 per annum
Totaljobs/SRUM - 347
We have an immediate requirement for a Scrum Master, to join our client in Bradford.
Our client is a leading lending/credit company, and they are looking to secure someone on a permanent basis, with a good salary on offer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – comfortable working with and presenting to senior management and ExCo
- Strong skills in negotiation and stakeholder management
- Ability to confidently articulate the implications of technical debt and techniques for its removal
- First level Scrum Master certified
- Proven track record in playing the Scrum Master role for a software team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory
- Working within Jira/VSTS for Product backlog management
- Good knowledge of Agile techniques: XP, Kanban and Scrum
- Good knowledge and experience of using agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, BDD and TDD
- Excellent understanding of DevOps principles such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- Experienced in generating team dashboards based on metrics such as Burndown and Velocity
- Technical experience – Vanquis use Microsoft development stack including Visual Studio and C#
- Understanding of APIs, Microservices and SOA
- An understanding of Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS
- Experience of applying SAFe within a commercial enterprise
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be suitable, please feel free to forward on my details.