£80,000 per annum
Totaljobs/CSM - 163
Currently searching for a skilled Scrum Master to join my client in Chatham, who are a financial based firm which has grown massively over the last 10 years.
We are looking for someone who is at least first level Scrum Master certified, is comfortable working with senior management/stakeholders, and has an excellent understanding of DevOps principles.
Please see below for a list of the skills/desireables for this opportunity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – comfortable working with and presenting to senior management and ExCo
- Strong skills in negotiation and stakeholder management
- Ability to confidently articulate the implications of technical debt and techniques for its removal
- First level Scrum Master certified
- Proven track record in playing the Scrum Master role for a software team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory
- Working within Jira/VSTS for Product backlog management
- Good knowledge of Agile techniques: XP, Kanban and Scrum
- Good knowledge and experience of using agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, BDD and TDD
- Excellent understanding of DevOps principles such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- Experienced in generating team dashboards based on metrics such as Burndown and Velocity
- Technical experience – Vanquis use Microsoft development stack including Visual Studio and C#
- Understanding of APIs, Microservices and SOA
- An understanding of Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS
- Experience of applying SAFe within a commercial enterprise.
If you think you have the skills we are looking for, please apply directly to this role with your latest CV and I will give you a call ASAP to discuss the opportunity further.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be suited to this role, please feel free to forward on my details.
Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you soon!