Senior Automation QA Tester - FinTech
City (EC1), City of London
£80,000 per annum
A great opportunity for the selected candidate to join a growing company. Our client are looking for self-motivated QA engineer with experience in all phases of the software development life cycle to join a growing team in our London.
You will have the following:
- Previous working experience as automation QA
- Experience with consumer facing mobile applications
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks as well as mobile automation testing
- Ability to write end to end automation tests (Mobile + Backend UI)
- A high level of proficiency in testing techniques such as exploratory testing
- Knowledge of AWS Device Farm automation testing preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience working with Java, Maven, testNG, Selenium Appium, pageObject pattern, TestRail, Jira, Charles Proxy, native app testing experience, ability to write test cases from scratch.
- Ample opportunity to develop your career and be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home from time to time
- Share options and competitive salary
If this sounds like you apply immediately to be considered as there are limited availability.