Senior Full Stack Developer
London, City of London - Greater London
£100,000 - £110,000 per annum
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer you will contribute to the development and delivery of an in-house, cutting-edge web/mobile platform.
You will work in small cross-functional teams using a range of tools. They are migrating from Java towards Node.JS.
What experience do you have?
- You have an excellent knowledge and commercial experience developing for Node.js.
Things you like doing
- Developing UI
- Creating APIs and services
- Tackling algorithmic problems
- Making pages/UI look perfect
- Working on builds/deployments/scripts
- Creating database schemas and writing queries
- functions and closures
- inheritance model and sub-classes
- scope model
- type coercions
- methods of core classes (Function, Array, Object, Date, Math…)
- regular expressions
- Promises and generators
- ES6 language features
- Knowledge of DOM APIs
- Nodes and elements
- DOM tree traversal and events model
- HTML5 DOM APIs (local storage, history, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong knowledge of node.js is a great advantage
- Core packages
- NPM packages used for web development
- Web frameworks - Express, Koa etc.
- Linux commands
- Testing frameworks – mocha, karma, selenium
- Automation – bash, grunt, gulp
- Build tools – browserify, babel
- Code coverage
Some knowledge of databases is an advantage
- ElasticSearch query language
- Redis commands
- SQL language – MySQL and Oracle flavours
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.