Senior .Net Developer
Richmond Upon Thames, Twickenham (TW1)
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Senior .Net Developer
Role Summary – Senior .Net Developer
As Senior .Net Developer you will be required to work across the backend software development life cycle to translate business requirements into effective online solutions, using a mixture of traditional and emerging techniques and solutions.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Involved as appropriate in the analysis, design, development, integration, maintenance and support of digital solutions.
- Adhere to and maintain development standards, conventions and practices within the team ensuring quality is maintained.
- Peer review and quality assurance of solutions developed by colleagues within the team.
- Work closely with team members to evaluate to support the development of new code or reuse of existing code and technical innovation.
- Attend daily stand-ups, reporting progress, identifying any risks or issues, and working with team members to contribute to a timely resolution as required.
- Work with the team and stakeholders to understand, estimate and develop solutions
- Document and present solutions and processes to other team members and the wider business
- You’ll have good experience as a developer primarily using .Net technologies and at least two years using the .Net MVC framework.
- Experience with SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Use version control, SVN/GIT.
- A great background in web application development with a proven ability to deliver high-quality software.
- You’ll have broad experience working with highly scalable advanced architectures.
- Previous experience of leading and mentoring developers.
- You’ll have worked effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Great communication skills.
- Good time management skills and a proven ability in prioritising tasks.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work under pressure, producing high quality output to tight deadlines.
- Degree/Post-graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Code optimisation and performance techniques.
- Understanding of the whole development process from design through to delivery.
- Worked in an Agile or Scrum team.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.