Senior PHP Developer - London/Remote - £80k
South West London (SW10)
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Senior PHP Developer
My London based client are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their growing organisation and help take them forward. They are looking to interview ASAP and theis role also allows up to 3 days remote working. The right candidate will have the following:
Must have: Senior PHP Developer
- 5+ years web development (e.g. have an understanding of HTML5)
- 3+ years current experience with PHP (they use 7.2)
- 3+ years current experience Symfony 2/3/4 (they use 4)
- Experience with Docker and docker-compose
- 3+ years’ experience with behat/phpunit
- 1+ years PostgresQL experience (they use 10.1)
- Understanding of GraphQL and the use of APIs.
- Solid understanding of Dependency injection pattern.
- Solid understanding of Software testing and continuous integration, continuous deployment principles and execution.
- Can use vim and are comfortable with consoles
- Very Comfortable with Mac Os - they use PHPStorm/WebStorm as default
Would like to have:
- React 15/16 (and current experience with redux, redux-forms, apollo) and Node
- Some experience of software development using scrum - e.g. the person would understand sufficiently to able to slot in with the processes in place
- Some exposure to Jira.
- GraphQl experience using PHP
This is a live role with my client looking to interview ASAP! Please send a copy of your CV today & someone will be in contact to discuss.