Senior PHP Developer
London, South East
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Senior PHP Developer required for my market leading client based in London. This is a fantastic chance to join a well established team going from strength to strength.
- Work within an Agile team to develop, deliver and maintain systems with PHP5, Symfony 2, Silex, and others when chosen.
- Support Senior Developers with problem identification, problem solving and information gathering
- Report building in SQL
- Maintaining a high-quality code base, documenting code as you develop
- Support the business with simple front-end changes to HTML and CSS
- Experience in stages of the development lifecycle, and considerable exposure to Open Source technologies and tools
- Understanding of OOP and MVC design pattern
- Experience with PHP5+,
- Knowledge of HTTP and request verbs
- Knowledge of pure HTML, CSS
- Experience of working with relational databases, in particular MySQL
- Fundamental SQL skills