Senior Python Developer
Shadwell, East London (E1), E1 7PU
£90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Python Developer, Python Engineer, Data Engineer, Software Engineer
Location: Aldgate East
- Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday [inc. Bank Holidays]
- Access to top of the range equipment
- Self development allowance for conferences and training
- Contribution to open source projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company socials, Friday drinks, snacks and in-house massages, are just some of weekly rituals that happen at Threads.
- Great Offices
This is an exciting opportunity for a Python Developer to join an innovative, luxury fashion & commerce business. They have also recently been voted in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses. As the D Python Developer you will be a part of future growth which will be fuelled by technology. Machine learning, Data Analytics and Full platform development are just some of the green field projects you will get to work on, all at the cutting edge of social commerce.
Python Developer Duties/Requirements:
- Python experience in Backend and integration projects
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture
- experience with at least few common Python frameworks and libraries (flask, pyramid, bottle, celery, tornado).
- Familiarity with API gateways, configuration, rate limiting.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems (ideally if you can participate in continuous improvement of our delivery pipeline).
If you''re a Data Analytics Developer who can commute to Aldgate East easy, then please apply now!