South East London (SE1), South East London
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Do you want to work for the world’s leading company in driver profiling?
They make driving smarter and safer. Their technology records data from drivers and vehicles, processes it using intelligent algorithms, and guides people to become better drivers by understanding how they drive and sending them constructive feedback.
what we need from you?
– A passion to learn. We’re learning all the time, and your shining enthusiasm for learning will be as important as previous experience you have.
– Superb software engineering skills in your main language, and some experience with some other languages (C# & Java ideal)
– An interest in working with the languages we use every day. We use Ruby for our existing telematics pipeline. Python for Data Science or Data Engineering and some Go and Node.js in our infrastructure
– Strong communication skills
– Experience building and maintaining real-world software applications
– Passion for quality, in the products you build, and your code
If this sounds like something you would like to pursue, please get in touch!